Thursday, August 30, 2007

Edge Energy Drink - It Works


I work in a BPO which requires me to do late night shifts. Staying up after midnight is a daily chore. Having recently come back from a good vacation my body is having problems going back to the daily rigmarole of graveyard timings and I frequently find myself dozing off after 11PM. Not wanting to be caught with my head down at work, I decided to do something about it and indulged in the new energy drink "Edge". At Rs.60/- a can it is a little less expensive than Red Bull and whaddya know, it works!!? Just three sips into the drink and my mind was all clear, devoid of any drowsiness and I even unknowingly climbed the stairs up two levels, something I hadn't done for months. Bye Bye elevator.

2 comments:

  1. Be careful, they might call you for an add!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks what is taurine

    ReplyDelete

Adsense Image Banner